The UV/Vis spectrophotometers SPECORD® PLUS can be easily connected with any commercially available online dissolution test system.
A multiplicity of successful installations has been implemented worldwide with the ERWEKA, ICALIS, HANSON, PHARMATEST as well as SOTAX dissolution systems. The photometers are completely integrated in the process system software of the dissolution supplier. High user satisfaction demonstrates the reliability and robustness of the installed spectrophotometers.
With the advantages of the photometers SPECORD® PLUS, this combination offers a sophisticated automatic test system for online UV/Vis measurements.
SPECORD® 210 PLUS – Powerful double-beam system with 4-fold variable slit width
SPECORD® 200 PLUS – Powerful double-beam system with fixed slit width
Advantages of the photometers
- Spectral range from 190 to 1100 nm
- High performance optics with high resolution performance and 10 years long-term warranty
- Excellent long term stability with the use of CDD technology (Cooled Double Detection)
- Large sample compartment with an outlet opportunity for liquids
- Conform to all international pharmacopoeia as well as the demands of FDA 21 CFR Part 11