SpeciSafe® packs provide a safe, easy-to-use and economical solution to ensure UN3373 secondary sample packaging compliance. The unique, pre-moulded mailing packs combine an internally bonded super absorbent lining within a single piece shock-resistant container.
The multi-vial packs have the added advantage of incorporating separate casings to meet the regulatory requirement for separation of vials when packaged together. This is a great time saver, preventing the need to wrap each vial individually.
The SpeciSafe packs can be placed directly in a padded envelope or bag, ready for posting. What’s more, the dimensions of most SpeciSafe packs minimises postage costs. Depending on the sample vial size they can be mailed at large letter or small packet rate.
SpeciSafe packs are available in a range of designs to fit perfectly around commonly used 95 kPa sample vessels.
Benefits of SpeciSafe Packs
- Shock resistant primary container protection
- Built-in ultra-absorbent Gel Block Absolutely no leaks!
- Clear plastic side enables visibility of sample labels, Easily read patient details
- Visible spillage indication prior to opening, User protected in case of vial leakage
- User friendly, quick and intuitive use
- The pre-moulded packs keep multiple primary containers separated from each other
- Compliant flat-pack design minimises postage costs
SpeciSafe® for Vacuum Blood Collection Type Tubes
If you are regularly mailing blood tubes, SpeciSafe provides a quick and easy solution to ensure safe and compliant transport. With SpeciSafe packs there is no need to wrap each individual tube separately in absorbent materials. Just place them in the SpeciSafe pack and seal ready for placing in a mailing envelope – time saving, convenient and compliant.
Various types of evacuating blood collection tubes are compatible with this range of SpeciSafe secondary mailing packs. These packs also accommodate microtubes, serum vials and cryovials.